As crazy as it sounds, using potato peels instead of purchasing hair dye is surprisingly effective when you follow these instructions. Please note that results will vary for individuals.
- Boil a few potatoes for up to 20 minutes before peeling them.
- Take only the discarded peels and put them in a blender until you’re left with a starchy paste.
- Do a normal hair wash and then take the blended potato peels and add it to your hair after washing.
- Keep the peels on your hair for about 15 minutes before giving yourself a thorough hair rinse.
- Apply conditioning treatment for a better fragrance and then style your hair as usual.
- That’s all there is to it!