We’re sure you are familiar with aluminium foil. Many people use it in the kitchen, but not many would use it to wrap body parts with. It may sound strange, but it turns out that aluminium foil is a great product for your everyday ailments.
Wrapping body parts in aluminium foil can bring many benefits. It is great for fatigue, it alleviates painful joints, it softens the pain from burns and it can even be used to help cure you of a cold.
Aluminium foil has an amazing amount of useful applications you might not have thought before.
- Do you need a funnel but don’t have one around the house? Not to worry; by folding a bit of aluminium foil you can very easily make yourself a funnel that won’t leak. Ideal!
- If you need to iron clothes but don’t have enough time to do it, aluminium foil is the solution. Fold an item of clothing around a piece of foil and then iron it. Because of the foil, the item of clothing will be ironed at both sides at the same time. You’ll be done more quickly.
- Having blunt scissors? Not a problem. If you use aluminium foil the scissors will be sharp before you know it. All you need to do is take a piece of foil and then cut it into tinier pieces.
- Static cling on clothes can be frustrating. There’s a quick and simple trick to fix this. All you need to do is scrunch up some foil into a ball and use it to rub the clothes with. The static cling will be gone.
- Do you have a weak wifi signal at your home? Make a screen out of aluminium foil and put it against a wall in the spot you want to increase the signal. The signal will be increased in the direction of the screen.
On the next page you will read the instruction on how to use aluminium foil when you are suffering from a cold or from fatigue.